Classic Wood Collection
Bring the natural beauty of wood to your home. These handcrafted garage doors offer the traditional raised and recessed panel for more traditional homes, and a flush panel for a more modern appearance. The classic wood series will complement almost all homes, providing warmth and character.
Maintenance on wood doors requires sealing them about every two years to ensure you
protect the integrity of the wood and keep your doors looking beautiful for years to
The three styles available for the Classic Wood Collection are:
1. Raised Panel Wood Garage Doors
(Model 44 Raised Panel)
- 1-3/8″ heavy-duty stile and rail and dowel pin construction.
- Handcrafted short or long raised panels in Redwood, Cedar, Hemlock (stain grade) or MDF (paint grade).
- Handcrafted wood decorative windows, available in six designs
2. Recessed Panel Wood Garage Doors
(Model 20/10 Recessed Panel)
- 1-3/8″ stile and rail and dowel pin construction in Hemlock.
- Handcrafted decorative window designs options available on Model 20.
3. Flush Panel Wood Garage Doors
- Three-layer construction with polystyrene sandwiched between interior and exterior boards. Interior Luan. R-value 5.9.
- Calculated garage door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163.
- Heavy-duty 1-5/8″ section thickness
HIGH (20+ Years)
Ease of Maintenance
MODERATE (Every 2 Years)
RAIL & STILE SANDWICH
Other Garage Doors
To see testimonials, recent projects, answers to common questions and how we can help you find the right garage door for you, see our main new and custom garage doors page.
Get complimentary advice from an expert!