Gallery Collection - Steel Insulated
The Gallery series has taken the standard raised panel and added grooves to give it a vintage feel. Versatile, durable, and low maintenance, the Gallery door can complement a wide variety of homes. By installing the right hardware, the Gallery door can transform into a carriage style door.
The Gallery door comes in two basic style options.
- Raised Grooved Short Panel- Squares with wood grain texture
- Raised Grooved Long Panel- Rectangles with wood grain texture
Gallery doors range from 6.5 R value to 18.4, and have a wide variety of window options including insulated and acrylic wrought iron.
Styles ranging from traditional, transitional, or Mediterranean make the Gallery door a popular choice for home owners looking to transform their home. Twelve factory finish colours are available, and Gallery doors can be painted to match your trim or complement your home.
- Grooved panel steel carriage house garage doors.
- 3 -layer steel grooved panel doors.
- 2″ or 1-3/8″ Intellicore® polyurethane, 2″ or 1-3/8″ polystyrene or 1-5/16″ vinyl backed polystyrene insulation available. Insulated door R-values from 6.5 to 18.4.
- Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hotdipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- 12 factory finish paint colors available.
- Many glass options available including insulated options.
- Grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Comes complete with spade lift handles and step plates.
- Additional decorative hardware options available.