The Gallery series has taken the standard raised panel and added grooves to give it a vintage feel. Versatile, durable, and low maintenance, the Gallery door can complement a wide variety of homes. By installing the right hardware, the Gallery door can transform into a carriage style door.
The Gallery door comes in two basic style options.
- Raised Grooved Short Panel- Squares with wood grain texture
- Raised Grooved Long Panel- Rectangles with wood grain texture
Gallery doors range from 6.5 R value to 18.4, and have a wide variety of window options including insulated and acrylic wrought iron.
Styles ranging from traditional, transitional, or Mediterranean make the Gallery door a popular choice for home owners looking to transform their home. Twelve factory finish colours are available, and Gallery doors can be painted to match your trim or complement your home.
- Grooved panel steel carriage house garage doors.
- 3 -layer steel grooved panel doors.
- 2″ or 1-3/8″ Intellicore® polyurethane, 2″ or 1-3/8″ polystyrene or 1-5/16″ vinyl backed polystyrene insulation available. Insulated door R-values from 6.5 to 18.4.
- Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hotdipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- 12 factory finish paint colors available.
- Many glass options available including insulated options.
- Grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Comes complete with spade lift handles and step plates.
- Additional decorative hardware options available.
Ease of Maintenance
Other Garage Doors
To see testimonials, recent projects, answers to common questions and how we can help you find the right garage door for you, see our main new and custom garage doors page.